The Penn-Mar Irish Festival invites a select group of vendors each year who offer quality Irish and Irish-related goods. You’ll find gifts, clothing, jewelry, music, books, pottery, photography, stained glass, packaged food, and more.
The festival also invites a variety of food vendors with delicious Celtic festival favorites. Vegetarian options are also available.
We limit the number of vendors in order to reduce duplication of items offered. The majority of items carried by retail vendors must be Irish and Celtic-themed.
Important Note: Our vendor spaces are available by invitation only and vendors must email us for a contract. Please do not respond to any social media posts that you may see from individuals claiming that spaces are available and to call them with payment information. Unfortunately, scammers have tried this tactic with special events in our area.
Please note: All of our vendors are small businesses and suffered major losses over the past two years due to the number of canceled events. Covid hit just before the very busy Saint Patrick’s Day season in 2020. Please visit their websites and consider a purchase to support them. Thank you!
2023 RETAIL VENDORS:
A Lit’le Irish Too
American Highlander Kilts
American Irish Luck
Bewley Irish Imports (NEW for 2023)
Books by Frances Powell
Celtic Cowboy Leather
Celtic Treasure PA
Candi J. Duda Stained Glass
Hound Dog Bakery
Infamous Welsh Cookie Company
The Larkin Tea Co., LLC
Liam’s Luck Wood Craft
Peaceful Glen Metaphysical Solutions
Rigr Crafts & Viking Jerk’s Beard Care (NEW for 2023)
The Scarlett Rose
The Shepherd’s Knot
Strange Land Productions
Sunflower Trading Co.
NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION EXHIBITORS:
- Explore York
- Highland Society of Harford County
- Irish Railroad Workers Museum
- Potomac Valley Irish Wolfhound Club
- Shire of Owlsherst, Society for Creative Anachronism
- Susquehanna Folk Music Society
- Aikin’s Bakin’: Assorted sweet treats including cake pops, cookies, and more
- Baltimore Crab Cake Company: Crab cakes and cream of crab soup
- Bricker’s French Fries: Fries, soda, water
- Glick’s Produce: Fresh fruit and veggies
- Highland Catering/Carroll Concessions: Wide variety of Celtic festival favorites, including colcannon, haggis, fish & chips, Irish farmers sausage, lamb gyros, mushroom pitas, sweet potato fries, whiskey tots, and more!
- Kona Ice of Adams County: Tropical shaved ice with a wide variety of flavors that will appeal to all ages.
- Papa’s Kettle Korn: Kettle korn, lemonade, bottled water
- That Pig Place: Slow roasted pulled pork, beef and chicken sandwiches, loaded bbq potato and nachos, beverages. Possibly baked beans, cole slaw, corned beef sandwiches. Additional items may be added.
- Travelin’ Tom’s Coffee of Hanover: Hot coffee, cold coffee, hot tea, cold tea, hot apple cider, hot chocolate, lemonade
ADULT BEVERAGE AREA:
- Five Farms Irish Cream
- Big Truck Farm & Brewery Dozer Irish Stout
- Big Truck Farm & Brewery American Lager
- Aldus Brewing Company Danu Irish Red Ale
- Aldus Brewing Company Blonde
- Bold Rock Premium Cider
- A selection of wine
ID WILL BE REQUIRED IN ORDER TO PURCHASE TOKENS FOR ADULT BEVERAGES.
Rev. June 2023